One Purchasing and Sale Fashion New York, works together, solving problems that the most industries struggle with. We believe that the most important factor of manufacturing is to have a unbroken/on-time supply chain. Our focus is; to find best quality products to our clients with the fastest, cheapest supply chain management.
We are here to help your business, the steps we will help you with from start to finish:
1) Company recognizes and documents a need for goods or services to solve a particular problem. The procurement team describes the need to be met, and works with others to determine how best to do so,
2) The “purchasing” portion of the purchasing process kicks off with a purchase requisition submitted to the purchasing department or purchasing manager by the individual, team, or department requesting the goods or services. The purchase requisition contains full details on the items or services to be obtained.
3) Approved purchase orders are sent to accounting to verify the funds exist in the appropriate budget to cover the requested goods and services.
4) POs that receive budget approval are returned to the procurement department and, as required, used to create requests for proposal (RFPs), also known as requests for quotation, or RFQs. These are dispatched to vendors to solicit bids to fulfill the order for goods or services.
Potential suppliers submit their bids, and are carefully reviewed based on their performance history, compliance records, and important characteristics such as average lead times, reputation, and price.
5) The vendor with the winning bid is then awarded a contract, which is further refined before signing to ensure optimal terms and conditions and to ensure a mutually satisfactory arrangement for both parties.
Once the contract is signed, the purchase order is a legally binding agreement between buyer and seller
6) Shipping and Receiving: The supplier delivers the goods or services within the agreed-upon time frame. Once they’ve been received (in the case of goods) or performed (in the case of services), the purchaser carefully reviews the goods and services to ensure they’ve received what was promised, and notifies the vendor of any issues.
7) A cornerstone of spend management, three-way-matching is the comparison of shipping documents/packing slips with the original purchase order and the invoice issued by the supplier. This comparison is used to ensure all the information related to the transaction is accurate.
8) Successfully matched orders are approved for payment. Any modifications or additional charges may require another layer of approvals before payment can be issued. Once approved, payment is issued to the vendor. Ideally, such payments are made with the goal of capturing early payment discounts and other incentives while avoiding late payment fees.
9) Completed orders are recorded in the company’s books, and all documents related to the transaction are securely stored in a centralized location.
10) We will be your best vendor which isn't just supplier or shipper; we are your partner who can help you discover new markets, develop innovative new products with next-gen materials, further streamline your workflows through contracted services, and boost your bottom line with better pricing and terms based on economies of scale or exclusive agreements.